Friday, September 01, 2006

Live Your Capacity

What's the distinction between potential and capacity? Potential is somewhere in the future and capacity is right here - right now.

That's the premise behind my new book: The 100% Factor: Living Your Capacity. If we're living in someday, we're only living a part of our total capacity. This book will inspire people at any stage of their lives to consider the opportunities they can create when they re-examine their capacity - and become mindful about how much of that capacity they choose to bring - to work, to relationships, to families.

I'm grateful to have endorsements from Lance Secretan, Steve Farber, Gail Blanke, Bob Ash, Phil Gerbyshak, Kim Fletcher, Maryanna Young, Susie Ekberg, and Lora J Adrianse. Please visit their websites to find out more about them.

Each chapter of my book deals with various aspects of our lives we might consider in determining our capacity. The chapter topics are: The Past, Fear, Change, Authenticity, Decisions, Communication, Capacity, Knowledge, Relationships, Prejudice, Accountability, Effort, Skepticism, Passion, Creativity & Courage, and Presence.

Click here for more information or to order the book. You can also find it on Amazon, although they are waiting to get more pre-orders before they order them in quantity from me.

I'm considering starting another blog to talk about the chapters in the book, so watch here for more details!

5 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Terry Starbucker said...

Jodee, those are some wonderful endorsements, so I'd be pleased to order your book! I look forward to a good read. Hope you are having a great holiday weekend. All the best.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thank you so much for your comments, Starbucker! I hope you enjoy the book. Please let me know when you're done reading it - I'd love to know what you think!

Jodee

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Terry Starbucker said...

I just ordered it on Amazon this afternoon - I will certainly let you know my thoughts once I've read it. Happy Labor Day!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Hey Jodee--

Definitely pre-ordering it! Can't wait to read it!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Craig:

It's in the mail even as we speak! Let me know what you think!

Jodee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home