Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The 100% Factor is on Amazon!

Well, it's real ... I can see my book on Amazon! Although you can't actually order it yet, The 100% Factor is available for pre-order! If you're interested in getting a copy of the book, go to Amazon and order it because they will order the books from me based on the orders they get from people like you.

I've learned so much about self-publishing - and I'm glad I did this - but my next goal is to get published by someone else.

So if you get the book, do me a favor and let me know what you think. I've printed 500 copies and so far have about 120 of them spoken for. I'd love to have to do a second edition, so any help you can provide will be very welcome!!

Here is a little more about the book from the introduction:

“You always have to give 100 percent,
because if you don’t, someone, someplace,
will give 100 percent and will
beat you when you meet.”
– Ed McCauley

The 100% Factor is paradoxical – it’s not what you might expect. At first glance you could get the impression that it’s about competition, as the quote that opens the book implies, but it’s more than that. There is more to life than “winning.” That might sound strange coming from an All-American basketball player, I know, but I’ve learned a lot since those days. And I’ll tell you from experience that if you finish the book with the same understanding you had when you started it, then you’ve missed the major point. If you’re not living your maximum capacity, you’re cheating yourself – and you really are ripping the world off and keeping others from experiencing your 100%.

The 100% Factor is about measuring your own progress against your previous performance. Instead of despairing about how far you have to go, this book will give you a chance to see how far you’ve come.

You will have an opportunity to examine some of the lessons you’ve learned over the course of your life, whether at work or outside of work, and ask yourself an important question: “How’s that working for me now?”

Click here to go directly to Amazon and order your copy today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home