Friday, December 29, 2006

There is No "Out There"

I just received an excerpt for a new book to be released in July by Dr. Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, titled "Zero Limits" and it's really got me thinking.

Seems there's this doctor in Hawaii (Dr. Len) who was able to heal mentally ill inmates by searching inside himself for the places he needed healing. He simply told himself "I'm sorry" and "I love you" and everything around him started to change. He never even saw inmates - he simply looked at their files and forgave himself.

That gives a whole new perspective to personal accountability. I've noticed for myself that as I've shifted my perspective from one of fear to one of love over the past couple of years that I really don't have any negative friends. There really aren't people in my life who "drag me down" and, according to Dr. Len & Dr. Vitale, it could be because I don't drag me down like I used to.

This gives me a lot to think about as I work to grow my business (watch for updates soon). How different can I make the situations with my clients by simply looking inside myself for ways I might be contributing to their challenges?

Note to Self: "I'm sorry" and "I love you." Hmmmmm ..... :)

6 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post but there is something strange going on.... We both post about personal responsibility within the same nanosecond!
Wow... mysterious ways :-)

All the very best to you in the New Year Jodee. X

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Nick: No coincidences ... we are affecting different countries at the same time by who we are being. I think that's divine intervention!

Looking forward to many more "coincidences" in 2007!

All the best to you, too, Nick!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jodee,

Nice to discover your site (I found it through the Z-list; I'm on it too — Creative Think).

Provocative post . . . and subject matter as well.

Just imagine if your last name were Maggio.

Best wishes,

Roger von Oech

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Wow - Roger: I'm a huge fan of yours! I'll look forward to visiting your blog and also look forward to keeping in touch!

I actually went to high school with a girl named Jodie Maasjo ... :)

All the best in 2007!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Dr Joe Vitale did the Foreword to my book "The Titus Concept Money For My Best and Highest Good" and Dr Hew Len also endorsed it.

They are both great individuals!
Their new book together is going to be an awesome book!!

Al Diaz
www.thetitusconcept.com

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Congrats, Al! Looking forward to reading it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home