Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Genius IS at Work!

I had the distinct pleasure to participate in a weekend workshop with the one and only Dick Richards, author of "Is Your Genius at Work?" and author of the blog Come Gather 'Round.

I've been a fan of Dick's since he first found me in the blogosphere shortly after I began blogging and it was fantastic to meet him and his wife Melanie at the Genius Workshop I attended this past weekend.

I would highly recommend this workshop to anyone who is curious to know more about what makes you tick. I learned a lot, and was validated in my career choice as I discovered that my genius is "Inviting Dialogue."

Thanks to Jesse and the gang at Fissure for the invitation to join in this fabulous experience.

Is YOUR genius at work? Please Check out Dick's work for new insights into the answer to that question!

4 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The one and only"??? Well...I guess so. And back at you on that kudo Jodee. Thanks for the kind words about the workshop. It was a treat in itself, and made into a major treat by you being there.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

I have thought so much about what I learned at that workshop in the days since ... and I can't wait to get together with you again, Dick. We're planning some big things here in the upper Midwest, so watch for an invititation to come back up this way - maybe even before your next Minneapolis gig!

Thank you so much for you!

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting! You reminded me though that I once had an OD client who sent me to Jacksonville in July and Minneapolis in January. So...Fargo in February? Oh well, I'll take any chance to do what I'm supposed to do, try to make a difference, and hang out with you.

Hmmm...could that be a song title -- Fargo In February? Not exactly April In Paris, is it? Let's see...how might I get Jodee to Phoenix in August.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Dick: We're making plans next week to work on getting you here in 2007. If the weather holds, it won't matter which time of year you visit Fargo ... the welcome is always very warm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home