I Guess I'm IT!
I've been tagged ... in a virtual game of BLOG TAG (thanks, Phil!)
So I'm supposed to share five things that people don't know about me, and then I get to tag five other bloggers to do the same.
1) I played basketball in Europe for 5 weeks when I was in college. We won the national championship my freshman year at Concordia, so we went on a tour of several countries to play their national teams. It was a wonderful trip - I hope to get back SOON!
2) I sing baritone in a barbershop quartet called No Boundaries (we'll be competing at our regional competition in April in Rochester, Minnesota, so watch for details!). I love acappella music!!
3) I am statistician for North Dakota State men's and women's basketball teams and also for Concordia College's men's and women's basketball teams. I also am the official bookkeeper for the Minnesota State high school basketball playoffs each spring. I probably average 35 basketball games per season!
4) I am a freak for autographed books. I have so much respect for authors and anytime I have the opportunity, I will buy a book from an author if they will promise to autograph them!
5) I am a HUGE Oprah fan and am setting the intention to meet her within the next 2 years (anyone have any connections????). I bought an XM satellite radio just to hear her new Oprah and Friends radio show which definitely makes all my road time go much quicker!
So - I'm tagging Alex Kjerulf, Nick Smith, Troy Parkinson, Kyle Coolbroth, and Chris Young.
I'd love to hear more from Kyle (hint, hint, Kyle!) so I'm tagging him to get him back blogging! And you'll want to visit Troy's brand new blog and follow his progress with his fantastic project.
Let's get tagging!