Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007: The Year of EASY!

I'm very much looking forward to trying out my theory for 2007: that things really are supposed to be EASY!

I understand from my own experience that when I'm in flow state - when things are EASY - the results are so much more positive. I realize that the best results come from those times when things are easy ... so, to me, it stands to reason that I would want to create or allow more of those opportunities to show up in my life. The really cool thing is that I don't have to wait for things to be easy to feel good - I can choose to feel good which will lead to things being easy. I really can change the outcome just by changing my mind.

I gave this Staples easy button to several of my friends and clients for Christmas this year. When you push the button, it says "That was easy." I know we all need reminders.

So may 2007 be the year of EASY for you, your family, your clients and associates!

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea.

And the really great thing is that when you expect things to be easy they often are. Expect them to be really hard and you're most often right as well.

I wish you a spectacular 2007!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Yes - that's the real trick ... you really are right all the time, but so often we don't want to take on that responsibility. Sure, it's great when things go "well," but it certainly must be someone else's "fault" when things go "badly."

It's EASY!!

Back atcha for a wonderful 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home