Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

I didn't even realize it when I published that last post, but today is the second anniversary for You Already Know This Stuff! My, how time flies!

Since July 23, 2004, I've written 154 posts and have heard from people from as far away as England and Denmark. I've met new friends, learned so much about technology (and blogging and Squidoo-ing (is that even a verb?)), become an online E-zine article author, a podcaster, soon a radio show host, and also soon a published author (my book, The 100% Factor, is scheduled to go to the printer on Wednesday, and should be ready to purchase by mid-August)!

Thank you so much to everyone who has commented on or read this blog. It is your encouragement that finally prompted me to write (and self-publish) my own book, which I don't think I would have done without that encouragement.

Here's to 154 more posts! Let's work together to make all of our small talk bigger!

4 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee
Thank you for this challenge. It only took a moment (no searching) for this song to pop in my head: "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.

I'm sure I may need 2 or 3 theme songs. . . like the desert music exercise. But this one speaks to being fully present to the present and living into the future. Those 2 themes are fundamental to my life and interaction with others.

The other interesting twist to Nash's lyrics is the phrase "I can see all obstacles in my way." In my life the only obstacle is me. And that is almost always when I let go of being present or stop living into the futire.

I listened to the NBSL podcast with you and Phil Gerbyshak last night and you discussed bieng power-full. To me, being power-less is a self-created obstacle I've put in my own way. Of course, the trick is to figure out what that is and get back into the present and future. The Mastery is how quickly we can there.

Bock On!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Bonnie:

Thank you so much for your addition to next week's radio show on Life Theme Songs! It's a great one!

Thank you, too, for being a regular reader. You and the others who read here have made these past two years a fabulous journey!

Thank you for you!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Way to go Jodee! 2 years of re-learning stuff we already know. I'm so glad you've stuck it out this long, and I know that the next years will be even GREATER!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks, Phil! With your help, I know we will all know lots more next year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home