Friday, July 02, 2010

Chain Reaction ... or Change Reaction?

I had forgotten for a while how much I love blogging, but was reminded of it this morning.

I just re-read a comment to my post here last week from a new blogging buddy, Lou Ann Bennett.

She said in reading my post I had inspired a "change reaction" in her.

I LOVE THAT! Not a chain reaction, which we tend to assume is a negative thing, but a "change reaction" which allowed something positive to happen. I suppose, in the terms we use here in the Fargo Master Mind community, that could be a response rather than a reaction, but maybe we can use it "change reaction" instead of "transformative response" (which sounds kind of stuffy!).

Thanks for that creative insight, Lou Ann. I'm going to use that in my thinking and speaking about change and transformation.

See, isn't blogging wonderful??

7 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YES! So keep blogging! We need more change reactions :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Super, Emily! Thanks for being in that change reaction mode with me!

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Jen said...

I love that term!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Me too, Jen! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

*change reaction*...I love it!

 
At 1:25 AM, Anonymous hesbon kerongo said...

great! keep on being in the change mode, we love that. thanks

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Hey Hesbon & Phaedra: Keep on changing! Thanks for your comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home