Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching up on summer reading!

Hard to believe the summer is half over - that's how we look at the 4th of July here in North Dakota, the beginning of the second half of summer.

So one thing I have to show for the first half of the summer is a pretty good tan from sitting on my deck and catching up on my reading. That's the beauty of reading for a living - and working from home!

So far this summer I've finished Community by Peter Block, The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton, The Third Jesus by Deepak Chopra, my autographed copy of You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor, and When Good People Do Bad Things by Debbie Ford.

Next on my list are my autographed copy of What's Possible by Daryn Kagan, Happier Than God by Neale Donald Walsch, Soul at Work by Margaret Benefiel, and a re-read of Building the Bridge As You Walk on It by Robert E. Quinn.

I've also finally joined the Facebook revolution (as of last night/this morning) so check me out! This whole social networking thing is almost overwhelming - how do you keep track of everything? Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, Linked In, Plaxo ... anyone have any suggestions for keeping it all straight?

I'll get back to that when I can figure out how to hide the glare on my screen on the deck.

In the meantime, I'll be cracking open the next book and sipping my lemon water!

What are you up to this summer?

Graphic on this post is by Anne Pentland (see more here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home