Thursday, July 03, 2008

Obama's in My Town!

Although I wasn't able to go see him in person, Barack Obama was in my town today! One of his first comments was:

“It is fun to be in Fargo,” he said, “although I have to say that it doesn’t look like it does in the movie.”

We've gotta get a new image if we're all still talking about the movie 11 years later! :)

I'm going out on a limb and declaring an opinion here (usually I'm pretty hesitant to take a side on anything) by saying I'm ready for change - and I've been a Barack fan since he spoke at the 2004 Democratic Convention (and I enjoyed The Audacity of Hope, too).

I want to be clear that I'm not against McCain - I'm just standing FOR Obama!

Thanks for your visit to our fantastic state, Mr. Obama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home