Sunday, June 29, 2008

One More to Check Off the Vision Board!

I created my vision board after watching The Secret umpteen times, but I didn't realize how important that visioning process was going to be!

So far I've been able to check off several people I've wanted to meet, including the latest: WAYNE DYER!

I met Wayne at Bob Proctor's Life Success Consultant training this past week when he spoke to our small group for nearly 3 hours. What a treat! He was exactly as I thought he would be - intelligent, wise, kind, gracious and amazing!

I'll write more about my experiences this past week in the next couple of days. It was fantastic!

(Here's me with Bob Proctor himself!)



Hold Your Vision - the Law of Attraction WORKS!

5 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly are an inspiration, Jodee. And I agree, the Law of Attraction works! I placed a picture of a woman (me) sitting next to a huge EssenceSketch type art work at a museum/gallery, thinking that I want this work to become huge, and I'd like to see it done on a larger scale. Last night I shared my EssenceSketch web info with a friend, and her associate then asked if I could do a large-scale EssenceSketch of him for his office. Watch what you wish for, folks...watch it manifest!
XO D

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Congrats, Darcy! You are definitely an inspiration! For anyone who reads Darcy's comment, you MUST check out her Essence Sketch website at www.essencesketch.com. AMAZING!

Thanks for all your inspiration, my friend!

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee:
Keep with the vision and doing all your fine work and learning. You can go far from Fargo and you can go further in Fargo.
David

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jodee,
Congrats! How cool! I love Wayne Dyer too! I have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but know that I will manifest that.

I just love when I can check things off from my vision board. What an awesome feeling.

Enjoy your summer reading and sunning!

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home