Another "ONE" to Watch
I got a new movie in the mail this week and have already watched it twice. It's called ONE: The Movie and I'm looking forward to watching it with some friends in the very near future - it's always more fun to see movies that really make you think with a group of trusted friends, and this is surely one of those movies.
The producers of the movie - who had no prior film experience - started out wanting to ask everyday people some profound questions. However, as the project gathered steam, people like Deepak Chopra, Ram Dass, and Thich Nhat Hanh heard about it and wanted to get involved.
Check out the trailer here. How would you answer some of these questions?
1. Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
2. What is the relationship between science and religion?
3. Why are so many people depressed?
4. What are we all so afraid of?
5. When is war justifiable?
6. How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
7. How does one obtain true peace?
8. What does it mean to live in the present moment?
9. What is our greatest distraction?
10. Is current religion serving its purpose?
11. What happens to you after you die?
12. Describe Heaven and how to get there.
13. What is the meaning of life?
14. Describe God.
15. What is the greatest quality humans possess?
16. What is it that prevents people from living to their full potential?
17. Non-verbally, by motion or gesture only, act out what you believe to be the current condition of the world.
18. What is your one wish for the world?
19. What is wisdom, and how do we gain it?
20. Are we all One?