Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Power of Thought

I invited 5 friends over tonight to watch Larry King Live and his interview with four of the people featured in The Secret and one featured in What The Bleep. What a great show - and a great dialogue we created in my home!

The transcript is already up on CNN's website - check it out!

I've seen The Secret several times, so for me this was just validation for what I've been practicing since I first saw it earlier this past spring. But for those who haven't seen the documentary or can't quite buy into the power of positive thinking, it might be a more difficult concept to grasp.

But give it a try - you might be pleasantly surprised at what you see!

Here are the people featured on tonight's show:

• Bob Proctor -- www.bobproctor.com
• John Assaraf -- www.onecoach.com
• Rev. Michael Beckwith -- www.Agapelive.com
• John Demartini -- www.drdemartini.com
• JZ Knight -- http://ramtha.com

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Greg:

I'm glad you found that helpful! I'm so excited to see what we're going to create in this world together through the power of our thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home