Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Milestone

OK, I know I've been traveling a lot doing all kinds of speaking and training and promotion - today was proof. I've officially driven this car more miles than any other car I've ever owned - and I've only owned it for 2 years (I bought it in October of 2005)!

Last night as I was driving into my garage, I noticed that the driver's side headlight looked dim. Sure enough, the bulb was burned out. So I took that as a sign that my trusty CRV was winking at me for getting me through this many miles!

So today I have a new number on my odometer and my car has a new headlight - and I'm back on the road again tomorrow.

Life is GOOD!

6 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you actually drive 75 miles/hr while taking that picture???

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Frank:

Yep - that's the speed limit on the interstate (or is it 70?). One glance down and there's the photo! Maybe I shouldn't be advertising that but ... this is truly a milestone for me! I wanted to get the photo while it was turning over.

Thanks for the reminder to drive safely!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on YOUR milestone of being a successsful speaker, Jodee! (Or at least a much-employed one, according to your odometer!)

Your shared insights and conversation starters have caused some of my best thinking and self-analysis these past few months--thank you for that!

Best wishes on reaching your next 100,000 miles even faster than you did the first 100,000. I wish you speed!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations..You must be a really good speaker. Your 100,000 miles proves this.
I think You should check this out.www.braveheartwomen.com This is a really cool women's community that helps you in the start or growth of your business.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post! Keep up the excellent word.


Love & Gratitude,
Tina
Think Simple. Be Decisive.
~ Productivity, Motivation & Happiness

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Tina, Terry & Lisa:

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! It's been a wonderful ride - literally - and I'm on my way in the next hour to see about starting over with a brand new odometer on a brand new CRV! I'll let you know what I decide later today.

Thanks for visiting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home