Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today at the Radio Station

Today really doesn't have a theme - I'm just playing fun songs! I've decided to give up my radio show effective September 1, so I'm just going to play my faves for the next two weeks as I wind down.

So here's today's lineup:

1) Meaning of Life - Monty Python
2) Coffee in a Cardboard Cup - Mandy Patinkin
3) Think For Yourself - George Hrab
4) Think it Over - The Thorns
5) Silence the Thunder - John Smith
6) Slow Down - John Tracy
7) Forgiveness - John Mellencamp
8) Your Life is Now - John Mellencamp
9) Believe - Lenny Kravitz
10) Destiny - Lenny Kravitz
11) While You See a Chance - Steve Winwood
12) Follow Your Dream - Sheryn Regis

Thank you to everyone who has listened to my show over the past year. I'd like to invite you to listen to the next couple of shows at www.kndsradio.com live at 11 a.m. central on Sundays. (I just got a call from the station manager during a break here and he is trying to talk me into staying, so we'll see ...)

In the meantime, tune in - or leave me some requests here and let me know what you'd like to hear - or what kind of theme you would like me to talk about based on the theme "You Already Know This Stuff." I'll be happy to oblige!

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Terry Starbucker said...

Sorry to hear you are giving up your DJ career - where else could I hear that groovy "Daily Grind" by that Half-Full guy? :-)

Hope all is well with you these days - I'm happy to have a quiet Friday afternoon where I can catch up with some friends before I hit the road again (I'm in WY next week).

Take care!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Terry:

I know - it was a tough decision. It got to be a financial one ... I had to pay "dues" in order to have my show ($240/year) and also had to buy most of my music (except your cool tune which I got free - THANKS!). I had to determine whether or not it helped me achieve my business goals and the answer now is that I can move in a different direction with no financial outlay and more opportunity (podcasts, for example). So, it was a great ride and helped me build my music library, but I'm on to bigger things!

Thanks so much for adding to my library! If you listen in on Sunday you'll hear The Daily Grind to open the show (11 a.m. central)!

Safe travels - and enjoy your weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home