Friday, December 19, 2008

Why I love barbershop singing

This has got to bring a smile to the face of even the most hardened Scrooge this time of year.



Enjoy this Christmas classic from my friends the Benson family (my former director (Pete) and the former tenor of my quartet WindStar (Rachelle)). In this version Pete sings bass, Rachelle is on bari, David (7) is the tenor, Aaron (5) is lead and Luke (3) sends the family greetings.

Just one of the reasons I love barbershop: the ENTIRE family can participate! :)

4 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Bensons. And thank you Jodee.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

My pleasure!! :)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Rose - Watching Waves said...

That was a such a joy! How delightful for the family to practice and join together like this.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I haven't had them in a long, long time, I just assumed I didn't get "them" anymore...

UNTIL NOW.. Goosebumps that is!

Simply Beautiful…

You are blessed, Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home