Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meeting the Aloha Lady!

I had the distinct pleasure to spend the morning with Rosa Say, author of Managing With Aloha: Bringing Hawaii's Universal Values to the Art of Business and co-founder of the blog Joyful Jubilant Learning, Say Leadership Coaching and too many other resources to mention.

I had a wonderful time with Rosa, who is just as delightful in person as I imagined her to be as a fan of her writing.

Rosa shared her Aloha with me and demonstrated Ho'okipa (hospitality) by meeting me at a Starbucks 45 minutes from her home and then driving me back to my resort after our meeting (which could have gone on forever if we didn't have other obligations).

Mahalo, Rosa, for your time and your wisdom!

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Steve Sherlock said...

Jodee, this is such a treat to share!

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy picture of 2 of my favorite people! Mahalo for calling me to share some of the joy of the day Jodee!

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did have a great time didn't we! The time just flew - way too quickly - you will have to come back Jodee :)

Thank you for making the time for me during your trip, for I know how difficult that can be when you are coordinating travel plans with others; I so appreciated the chance to spend this morning with you.

By the way, thanks to your Kindle demo for me I am dropping Christmas hints with my family incessantly!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Aloha,Steve, Phil & Rosa!

It was definitely a treat to spend time with you, Rosa, and to share it with you, Steve & Phil! If you haven't had a chance to visit Hawaii - and Rosa in person - I would highly recommend doing both!

Rosa, I will definitely be back - and maybe sooner than later! I may help with a Girl Scout tour in June! I'll let you know for sure.

My best to everyone for this upcoming holiday season. The Kindle is a PERFECT gift (hint, hint to all your families!).

Mahalo again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home