Friday, December 28, 2007

Choose Love in 2008

I've just been totally inspired by my blogging buddy Nick Smith and his brand new post "The Renaissance of Love" and want to share this video he featured on his blog today.



I'm confident and excited about the possibilities for 2008 - and I'm committed to making a positive difference in the world through my chosen career as a transformational consultant. My partner and I will be launching a new website in the next couple of weeks and are very enthused about everything our clients are doing to change the world around them - we're blessed and grateful to be a part of their transformations.

What will you choose in 2008? I choose love!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful video - many thanks for sharing! And all good wishes for your transformational consulting focus in 2008!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Patti:

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I'll keep you posted about how Bock's Office is working to transform the world! Happy 2008!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home