Sunday, July 29, 2007

Live at KNDS Radio!

This week we're talking about THINKING and about whether or not the thoughts we have are actually true. It's going to be a great show!

Here's the lineup:

1) It's A Beautiful Morning - The Rascals
2) Patterns - Simon and Garfunkel
3) What Do You Want? - Groovy Judy
4) Fear of Change - Huffamoose
5) Slow Down - John Tracy
6) Silence the Thunder - John Smith
7) A Mile in My Shoes - mpact
8) Walk A Mile in My Shoes - The Sunset Travelers
9) Let It Be - Beatles
10) For Good - Stephen Schwartz
11) Here's to the Winners - Rita Mezrahi Shami
12) My Wish - Rascal Flatts
13) Oh How the Years Go By - Amy Grant

Remember, you can tune in every Sunday at 11 a.m. central at www.kndsradio.com. If you have requests, I'll do my best to play them for you - and let me know if you have ideas for themes, too. I'm always looking for new thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home