Thursday, March 30, 2006

ONE: Conscious Leadership

So, what ticks you off about leaders in your workplaces or in other positions of authority? When we can identify the characteristics that irritate us about our leaders (and, by the way, about ourselves as leaders), all we need to do is the opposite, which will then inspire others.

Lance Secretan's brand new book coming out on April 6 called ONE: The Art and Practice of Conscious Leadership opens up a very important dialogue about those characteristics and ideas for implementing them in our own lives.

Lance has discovered that what is really missing is oneness - unity - connection - community. He says, in this book, that in order to get to oneness, we simply need to connect with attributes that are within us already - those that represent behavior that is opposite of those leaders that irritate us. He calls these attributes the CASTLE principles, where CASTLE is an acronym for Courage, Authenticity, Service, Truthfulness, Love, and Effectiveness.

The CASTLE principles are so powerful and intuitive and natural that people can guess them before you tell them. Think about other models – very few have that kind of resonance. You can hardly forget this one.

Stay tuned for more information about this book and upcoming seminars, workshops and keynotes I'll be developing and delivering around this topic. I'd love to visit your city and your organization. I'm committed to facilitating dialogue about leading and living consciously in ways that will inspire and transform people, organizations, and the world.

And if you want to get a book before April 6, let me know. As a member of the ONE community, I'll be selling the books along with the seminars and keynotes and I can get you one before the release date. It will change your life and the world!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Troy Worman said...

This sounds interesting. Can you send me more information?

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Troy: I'm hoping you the the e-mail with the information you requested. I'm very passionate about the concepts this book inspires and I'll take any help I can get in getting the word out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home