Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blogher: Where The Women Bloggers Are


I just discovered (and joined) an online bloggers' network called "Blogher" which connects women bloggers for online connections for many topics and dialogues.

It all seems very informational and interesting ... except that when I registered, I inadvertently checked "male" in the gender box and now I can't figure out how to un-do it.

I find myself with just a bit of trepidation as a registered member of this blog, which is targeted to women bloggers, registered as a male (not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you!).

This gives me just the tiniest empathy for transgendered people. I'm a female in a male checkbox on this site!

Regardless, check it out. It looks to be a great network!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger ElisaC said...

Thanks for joining BlogHer Jodee. I changed your gender to female :) But we do have many male members, so I'm hopeful you would have been welcomed with respect anyway :)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Thanks for taking care of me, Elisa! Blogher rocks (and I'm glad to have my gender identity crisis solved!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home