Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas and all That Jazz

Life is busy ... business is booming (which is a very good thing) ... I'm preparing a brand new speech for tomorrow called "It Takes Courage to Be Creative" ... I'm not done with my Christmas cards ... A former client called last week and wants me to present a "feel-good" couple of hours on WEDNESDAY (thank goodness it's something I've done before and don't need any prep) ... I haven't finished wrapping gifts (or buying them all, for that matter) ... I'm hoping to be able to do some baking on Thursday ... but ...

IT'S ALL GOOD!

May you enjoy your holiday season - whatever holiday you celebrate. I'll be spending the Christmas weekend with my family and will be back to work on the blog, the book (yes, I'm really writing a book!), and some new workshops next week and into the coming year.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed to my blog in 2005. I'm so blessed and grateful for all the connections I've made here and look forward to meeting many more kindred spirits in 2006!

4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jodee,

And thank you for being you and just breezing in to our lives with your alacrity!

I feel blessed and my life is enhanced because you are in it!
Merry Christmas,
Nukhet

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Jodee - thanks for sharing such awesome insights with all of us in 2005. I look forward to more great stuff in 2006!

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

"It Takes Courage to Be Creative"
Well that sentence struck me, I am a first time visitor to your blog.
But recently I (with two friends) have started a new company.
We tell business and managers that they should have fun at work and incorparate fun into the work.
We tell them "Be creative, be different and have fun at work".

Starting the new company took some courage, but with reading your blog I got another bit of inspiration.

Thnx and have fun this holiday season!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Nukhet, Phil and Bart:

I'm so blessed to have made your acquaintance this past year - and together we will accomplish GREAT things in our own circles in 2006 and ... to infinity and beyond!!

I'll look forward to many more life-enriching experiences with and because of you and other "riskful" thinkers!

Jodee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home